The Wisconsin Section of the
Society of Women
- Serves the professional development of women engineers
and future engineers
- Covers Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.
We want to help you achieve your potential!
We're looking forward to meeting you!
2013 SWE/GE Women’s Network Scholarship
This scholarship is offered annually & is sponsored by the GE Women’s Network group based in the Milwaukee Area. Below are some of the scholarship details. The application form is available here. Please share with your SWE membership & any other eligible individuals as appropriate. Questions can be addressed to Abby Peele (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gina Janke (Gina.email@example.com).
About the Award:
- One (1) $1000 scholarship will be awarded to eligible candidates.
- Award recipients will receive one year of paid student membership fees for SWE.
- Award recipients will be referred for internship consideration to the GE Healthcare Early Identification Program.
- A panel of GE Women’s Network and Society of Women Engineers Wisconsin Section professionals will judge the applications.
- Awards are based on a minimum of 10 eligible applications and may be pro-rated for fewer applicants.
- Applicants are not required to be current SWE members.
- Applications are due by midnight February 28, 2013.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by March 31, 2013.
Download the Application Form now!